As a board-certified colorectal and general surgeon in Beverly Hills, Dr. Allen Kamrava has been featured in a variety of television shows, news programs, articles, and magazines. Dr. Kamrava’s expertise and knowledge of colorectal conditions has also earned him awards and recognition from prominent and renowned publications and websites.
Below you can find a few of the videos and articles featuring colorectal expert Dr. Kamrava!
Videos, Articles, and Awards
- Beckers ASC – Biggest Frustrations Facing Practicing Physicians
- MSN.com — 10 Habits of People Who Lived Over 100
- Board Vitals.com – What Are Doctors Thankful For?
- Colorectal Cancer Striking Younger People More Often – Healthline.com
- Doctor Shortage – May need additional Doctors
- The Street – Cutting Medical Costs Could Rely on Continuity of Care
- Women’s Health Magazine – Should You Donate Your Poop to Science?
- How Doctors are Reducing No Shows
- HopeandFears.com: What Happens to Organs we remove?
- ModernHealthcare.com: Narrow Network Squeeze
- SuperDoctors 2014 Rising Stars
- Interview Segment on Primer Impactico
- Huffington Post – An Appendix Free New Year
- Los Angeles Magazine – Gut Feelings: Why Fecal Transplants are Gaining Ground
- Yahoo Health – Bidet’s are Healthier than Toilet Paper so Why don’t we use them?
- QualityHealth.com – 5 Embarrassing Topics to Discuss with a Doctor
- General Surgery News – Fecal Microbial Transplantation
- Electronic Health Reporter: All I Want for Christmas: Health IT Stocking Stuffers
- Insurance Quotes: 5 Smart Ways to Organize Your Medical Information
- 6 Trusy Ways Doctors beat Cold and Flu Symptoms
- Curetoday.com – Getting a Second Opinion
- Honored with a Super Doctor Rising Stars Award (for the second year in a row!)
Contact Dr. Kamrava Today
If you’re suffering from hemorrhoids, anal fissures, or any other colorectal condition, please contact Dr. Kamrava today. As a Board-certified colorectal surgeon, Dr. Kamrava is experienced in diagnosing and treating numerous disorders and conditions.
Schedule a consultation today by calling 424.279.8222.